Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January's Sock of the Month

January’s Sock of the Month is perfect for the cold winter nights.  Made by Bright Star this particular sock model is called The Coziest Socks in the Universe!  Instantly drawn in by the name I investigated further.  As I inspected what could be my next sock purchase I tried to come up for reasons why I might need this particular pair.  I imagined how perfect these cozy little guys would be when wearing them curled up by a fire on a rainy night.  So standing in the aisle in my local Rite Aid pondering whether or not to take this pair home I notice that they were only a dollar and rushed over to the register to take them home.  Warm and super soft this pair makes it as January’s sock of the month because they’re just what you need to warm your feet when it’s chilly outside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment